Monday, December 16, 2013

Case file #102 ready to solve .

another beautiful case file to solve 

with a sketch by the amazing Emma Stafrace. 
for more info 





'WINTER DELIGHT' 



My journaling is hidden on the tags 





EVIDENCE
doodling,  leaves /branches, small dots, circles, solid background,
TESTIMONY
I JOURNALED ABOUT A WNTER HOLIDAY
The journaling is hidden on my tags .
Winter. I love to explore wintery places.
This shot was taken in New Zealand , situated at the bottom of the South Island. 
Walking outside, breathing in the cool air of winter is peaceful and serene. 
The soft, mossy green , rolling hills , look so dreamy to me and the dewy shadows that never dry out, hide the fascinating world of small insects, living in the heavy undergrowth .
After our walk in the crisp, cold air, we arrived back at out B&B
 to a roaring log fire , a bowl of hot hearty soup with garlic bread and a glass of red wine.  sigh xoxo

thanks for popping by and please go over to CSI ning site to be inspired.
until next time 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Oh my, love the colour.. the muted greens yellows into creams- what sensational pics to scrap... the stitching is fabulous too.. gorgeous and serene....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Heather....this is a fabulous page! (I say that about all your pages!!!) I love the photo...so stunning and as always you surround it with such beauty and creativity! Divinity on a page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page. Love the muted colours and your awesome stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the richness of color in this.....very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a unique colour combo and you simply rocked it! Absolutely amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo and what an unusual and striking LO, fantastic work like always Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS photos....of course, NZ rocks [being married to a Kiwi I simply HAVE to say that!!!]......& your colours - the yellows & greens...sublime, my friend, totally......just delish:):)...oh, & your 'doodling' is awesome too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hesther, what a lovely LO. I love colour combo and all of great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I love the colours and all your layers and to read your journaling just takes me on a journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW... I'm so in love with this LO... Green is so my thing!!! This layout is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Yup I've to shout !!! he he ...just love this lo to bits... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning, love the earthy colors, love the kraft, love the doodling, the whole layout is amazing and so well created.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this page is so captivating. The pics are stunning and I just love how only you could add some tags that overhand another photo without interfering with the visual eye candy. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am totally lost for words!!! Love the colours on this one, I know they are part of the challenge but the shades you've chosen just blend perfectly! Stunning photo and gorgeous chippies! Fabulous background and amazing layers!! Totally drool worthy Heather!!! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heather this is just lovely. I think I might need to head on over and take a look at this challenge myself - so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Serenity, tranquility and a symphony of colours all combined in your own inimitable fashion to create this masterpiece....Divine :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So classy and elegant. I love the doodling and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful my friend xoxo Loving the green tone you have used & your signature touches!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooo my my...so very fresh and beautiful.....I cant get my eyes of this gorgeous layout...so stunning Heather...I love it...xx

    ReplyDelete