Monday, December 1, 2014

Dusty Attic December sketch ..

Hello my fellow scrappers and a very warm welcome to my blog
Today I am sharing my December Design Team project for 
Dusty Attic  
where you can find lots of inspiration from the wonderful Design Team .
My Layout is all about Xmas Celebrations.
Here we are in December 2014 with Christmas just around the corner .
I followed the sketch below pretty much exactly,
 but decided to add my journaling on the
top right hand corner above my photo . 
December Sketch 

 
Christmas Moments .
Here in Australia, We usually have quite hot weather on Christmas day,
but I decided to create a LO with a white Christmas in mind
dreaming of a white  Christmas !!

 Dusty Attic materials used .
Fancy Trim #6 : DA0588
Ferns : DA0507
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Dusty in Colour Crushed Olive :DA0917
Main Street small: DA989%
Mini Banners :DA1021
Word pack #4 :DA 1077 (Moments)

I just adore these ferns .. my  new faves 
 Ferns : DA0507
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Dusty in Colour Crushed Olive :DA0917
Main Street small: DA989%


 Mini Banners :DA1021
sometimes these little touches completes a Layout perfectly .

Word pack #4 :DA 1077 (Moments)

I rarely create Xmas Layouts but I really enjoyed this one ..
I just adore those ferns and the beautiful word title .

REMEMBER 
you can now buy DA chipboard direct from the website 
AND
there are gift certificates available also .. Great chrissy gift . 

thanks so much for popping by to have a look at the December sketch .
bye for now until we meet again, 
 happy scrapping x


13 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be fun to experience a white Christmas just once? But for now, I can drool over your page and dream about what it would be like. Love the muted tones and the layering. The house and the ferns are gorgeous, as is the cluster of white buds. Absolute perfection :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lay-out turned out truly gorgeous! I love the warm and cozy feel to it, the wonderful layers, the chippies, and especially that cute little house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always very precious Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous and glorious Heather love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and the stenciling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous.. had to smile at your journalling too.. lots of eating WILL be involved here too.. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah we are the same... at some point during the day we are swimming :) I have had one white Christmas and it was everything I dreamed of an more... I want another one... :) your page brought it all flooding back... made me want to put on thick socks and grab a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and ginger biscuits... all in front of a roaring fire. I do so love your layouts and all the little details...<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. White Christmas.....HAH! In my dreams is about it!! LOOOOVE your LO...those little ferns are gorgeous & I really like the texture on the bg paper ....YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need those Ferns!!! Love the page - goes without saying doesn't it? Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sophisticated holiday page Heather! So very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will all have to "trek" to the Northern Hemisphere to experience a white Christmas. Very pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The trees look like their being hugged, so clever and beautiful! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete